Saturday, October 28, 2006

Laughing... and Nostalgic Moments~!

Dear Sis agreed to do my slideshow presentation during the wedding banquet....

Told Mum about it and that I need to find my childhood photographs for the slideshow presentation!

Mum went to the storeroom and dig up all the photographs.... And in the process of looking at the photographs, we all laughed at ourselves... All those obiang clothes and accessories.... Mum kept on commenting on how ugly i was in my teens! With those big specs and short hair!

A lot of nostalgic moments came especially when Mum looked at her wedding photographs... One of Mum's best friends passed away on Tuesday due to ovarian cancer, Mum was sad at that moment... But I m really glad for Mum to be there for me, throughout all these years!

I will really miss my parental home very very much when I moved to my new place in Jan 07. I will treasure the times and moments I still have with my family! :)

Sheesh... tears starting already...... Yup, I m a Class One Cry Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment