Friday, October 27, 2006

Feedback? Criticism

My family saw the pre-wedding photos that I had taken last Monday.

A lot of comments.... My Mum commented that my make up wasnt good. My cousin commented that my arms looked flabby and I din tuck in my tummy.. My younger sis commented that the poses are ordinary and angles taken did no justice to my wedding gown.

The only thing that i agreed with them is that pix taken with my evening gown is no good! There are abt 160+ photos (per say from the photographer's asst, Fion) I dunno how to choose 20 out of them... And the best part is whatever comments that my family gave to me, I m not bothered. Guess as long as i happy can already! Coz no matter what u do, there will always be criticism, whether constructive, positive or negative.....

Anyway, abt the pix.. I feel that I never look as pretty as before when I first saw the pix! It will be a tough job trying to select 20 pix. I m teasing STEWPIG husband about upgrading our album to the premium one....

No comments:

Post a Comment