Sunday, October 8, 2006

Fruitful day?

Today, I went for my wedding gown alteration!

Mummy dearest & Cousin Doris went with me for that! Doris was unhappy with the fact that my stewpig Husband din went with me for the bridal fitting. I told them that I dun like stewpig Husband to be there coz he is expressionless when I asked him for his opinion... Instead of showering me with comments, he like to make fun of me.... If not, he gave me that type of "I rather be somewhere else than here" expression! Sometimes, I do wonder did i spoil him? Coz everytime, he wants to get some shopping done, I will always be there for him.... Well, stewpig husband is the one I had choosen... Got to bear with his flaws~!

Anyway, the good news abt the wedding gown is that I had lost weight and the bridal studio is giving me the gown. I told Mum & Doris that most likely, I will sell the gown away. If not, I think i might keep the gown and keep it as a heirloom to pass it on to my future Daughter... Provided that the gown dun yellowed with time....

Dowry discussion will be held later at my place... To be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment