Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Weddings, weddings

This month, I have 2 weddings to attend. One in Singapore while the other is in my Mum's hometown, Bentong, Pahang.

Told PK about the SG one as it was quite last minute. Originally, we re not invited as the affair was meant to be a small one as it was a 2nd marriage for my family friend. Due to unforeseen circumstances, the groom's side needs to add tables to the banquet, thus the invitation to us.

PK was like, how come 2nd marriage still like so grand? As based on our rationale, usually it will be a quiet affair but for my family friend, she has another wedding banquet & wedding photos taken. I was like, "Search me?"

As for the other wedding in Msia, it was long planned and it will be a church wedding cum lunch. It is also a family friend and I looked forward to it! As i really missed the weddings held in small towns where it is a more initimate affair! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment