Monday, March 17, 2008

Jump, Jump, Jumperoo!


Yup, i got the Fisher Price Rainforest Jumperoo for my cheeky gal.
I heard loads of positive reviews on this toy and the first time, i put Claire in to try. She was jumping for joy and she never looked so happy before!
Pirate King was hesitant to get it for her as he s afraid that it might become another white elephant like the Bumbo seat and this toy isn't cheap either!
With $190+ pockets lighter, we got her this toy. I will say, this toy helps us alot by distracting her for at least 15minutes before she starts to fuss. At least, she gets to develop her calf muscles while we have a bit of time to do our stuff. I just pray that this toy will be able to last till my future 2nd child!
I admit that Pirate King & I spoilt Claire's rotten with all these toys and lotsa love. Somehow, I wonder whether will we be able to provide our future 2nd child with the same kind of stuff like what we did for Claire!
PS: My Mum bought another teether for Claire! Another doting Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment