Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Eczema - Part 4

The weather is starting to turn hot and Claire's eczema flared up this morning! Yesterday, this silly gal scratched her legs and they are full of wounds. I told Mum to apply moisturiser on her legs. Mum told me that it is pointless and will make her itch even more! I almost fainted when i hear this....

Mum told me that by bathing Claire with bittergourd's vine, her eczema totally subsided. I guess that is the only remedy that works better than steriod cream and moisturisers. The only problem is that it is not easily found. Thanks to my younger Sis-in-law, i m able to get these bittergourd vines.

Actually, I kinda blamed my father in law for causing Claire's eczema to flare up last weekend. He drove us and his car was like one big hot oven. My Mother in law has already instructed him to cool the car but yet... Sigh!

Guess i can only pray that Claire outgrows this condition fast!

Nevertheless, i will continue praying that Claire will outgrow eczema fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment