Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy things!

Even though, life has changed alot and time passed faster since the arrival of Piglet.

The happy things I discovered last week,

1. Learning that Piglet has finally rolled over by herself
2. Having some US time with Pirate King - Just watching Lust, Caution at home
3. Managed to catch some sleep on Sunday morning!
4. This might sound gross, being able to pass motion! (I was constipated for 1 whole week!)

So, i strived to do the following:

1. Reduce the amount of nagging and shouts at Pirate King (usually related to Piglet's stuff)
2. Try not to be irriated by my in laws' behaviour and words
3. To tell my in laws' firmly not to kiss or touch Piglet too much (coz of Piglet's eczema, plus me as the Mummy also did not kiss Piglet!)
4. To be more relaxed about future child care arrangements for Piglet

No comments:

Post a Comment