Thursday, March 27, 2008

Forward!

Ever since Claire discovered the joy of flipping over on her tummy, she has been constantly doing that. For me, my worry is that she will merlion and dirtied the mattress. That usually ends up extra work for me.

But my worry is unfound, Claire being a lazy piggy, she will only flip approximately 1 hour after her milk feed. This morning, I discovered something new!

Mum put her on her mattress and encouraged her to exercise. Claire just looked at Mum and do nothing. Once Mum left her alone, this cheeky gal rolled over and started to "crawl" forward! It was the first time i seen her do that and it is so hilarious! Seeing her making those sounds when crawling forward and resting halfway when tired!

Mum told me that its not her first time doing that and Claire seems to have an acute sense. Whenever, Claire "crawled" forward and almost out of her mattress , she will make noise and get Mum to place her back onto the mattress!

No comments:

Post a Comment