Friday, January 11, 2008

Phew! Relief!

Today is Claire's 8th day & last day at the infant care centre!

Mum's fren, Auntie Zhu agreed to be Claire's babysitter thus, the decision to withdraw her out of the infant care centre!

I m relieved that Claire does not have to be at the infant care centre. When i went to enrol her last Dec, the centre is not short handed. Since Day 1 that Claire is in the centre, the centre is short handed and she can't receive as much care & attention at home.

During her short stint there, Claire's skin became dry and her skin rashes worsened! The thing that pissed me off at the centre is the fact that when i fetched Claire back home. They did not clean the spit up milk on her hair and the 2nd occassion is they did not finish feeding Claire her milk, they just pass Claire to me & told me to feed her the remainder of the milk! I can understand that they re understaffed but this is simply too much!

Upon seeing such things happening to Claire, my Mum proposed this to me, get Auntie Zhu to come up to her place. Both of them will take care of Claire for me at my parents' place. In fact, it pains my Mum and I to send Claire to the infant care centre!

No comments:

Post a Comment