Friday, January 25, 2008

100 Days Old!

Claire is 100 days old! That means her Mum aka me can eat whatever nonsense i want!

Actually, i had already eaten seafood & those banned food except for duck & yam after my confinement!

Well, I had gotten Claire's shaved bald last Thursday and she looked like a boy! My family was surprised to see her bald and commented that her Mama is cruel to shave her head bald before Chinese New Year! Anyway, its quite funny to see Claire trying to tug at her hair during bedtime!

Claire has a bad bout of rashes after her jab and I got blamed by the elders for subjecting her to those new jabs.. Blah & blah... I know they re concerned about her but it equally pains my heart to see her in rashes and nothing can be done to soothe her itchiness away!

My little rascal wake me up at 4am this morning with a wide smile and she screamed murder when Mum changed her diaper (I was in the kitchen preparing her milk) as Claire thought that Granny will feed her instead of changing her diaper!

She has given me a sleepless week. I keep my fingers crossed that i will be able to get a good night sleep during the weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment