Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Back at work!

Today is my 3rd day back at work after 12 weeks long of maternity leave.

There has been a reshuffle of job duties, new colleagues and not to mention tonnes of things to be done!

Looking at the work load & deadlines set for the coming month (Feb), I really dread it big time! Imagine having to finish the month end closing within 6 calendar days aka 5 working days. I dun get to enjoy my Chinese New Year that much!

Also, I m stressed up by family too! My Mum is doing me a great favour by taking care of Piglet. Its just that i have to be worried about her health and i got blasted by her for not helping out in the household chore! I was so torn man! Torn between work & family, Mum & me and finally Pirate King & her.

Now, i m really tempted to throw in the letter and take care of Piglet full time but what's stopping me from doing that is financial independence! Sigh, i just got to take things at a time and see what the future holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment