Friday, October 12, 2007

Piglet at 38 weeks!

Piglet is 38 weeks old and ready to face the world anytime now!

Yesterday was my gynae appt, Piglet is in an engaged position. That explains the pms like pain i have in my pelvis area, Dr Chan mentioned that its my body's way of preparation for labour! Piglet weighs 3kg while i din put on much weight, my weight remains constant since my last visit!

Dr Chan even joked that Piglet might be a Hari Raya baby and be called Mohammad! I was like, no Hari Raya baby! I kept on telling Piglet to be born on 26 Oct 07! That is the day Sis will be back in Singapore from San Francisco and also Piglet will be sharing the same birth date as Pirate King and me coz both of us are born on the 26 but in different months!

Also, one good news.... The breast pump has been finally shipped and now keeping my fingers crossed that it will reach my Sis!

No comments:

Post a Comment