Thursday, October 4, 2007

Fed up!

I m simply so fed up with Pirate King! I can't stand it and "fired" at him today!

Yesterday, I told him where to find the contact no of the confinement lady in case of early labour. Guess what he told me, "You have to put it in a word document and print it out nicely for me to read." Sounds as if I m his secretary!

We are supposed to meet for dinner today but I was in discussion with my boss at work when he called me in office. He din even bother to sms me that he is hitching a ride from his colleague!

Afterwards, we agreed to meet at Vivo City. I was late and he complaint about having to wait for me! Somehow, something just snapped inside of me and I fired at him for being insensitive to me and my needs etcc especially in my current state! Imagine me hungry and always having to wait for him for dinner.... He s the one that is perpertually late!

Plus, he has the cheek to complain that he is tired! Why is he so tired? Coz he likes to watch animations on his PC at home till wee hours of the morning! Just simply fed up with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment