Friday, October 5, 2007

Care & Concern

Yesterday, I was extremely fed up with Pirate King that I "fired" at him and I m still ignoring him.

I almost cried out loud when Sis told me that she just wanna fly back to Singapore to see me giving birth and fly back once she has seen Piglet. Mum called me and told me to inform my confinement lady that she dun have to buy the special bathing herbs for me. Mum even has many advisors in Bentong on the dos & donts of confinement for me!

I will say, the kind of care & concern that I received from my family is definitely much more better than my parents in laws. I know that it is wrong to compare 2 different families or that I might not even give any chance for my in laws to do things for me. Its the gut feelings that tell me not to expect too much from them!

Like ah bond, he called me today and confide in me that his sprained ankle is actually hairline crack in one of the bones in his ankle. He told me not to worry about him and he will let me know once everything is settled or he needs help in getting home. The care & concern shown by us is natural.....

Whereas in the case of Pirate King's family, the siblings themselves can't be bothered with each other. Perhaps, each one of them has their own family? Or it boils them to how my parents in laws teach them the values etc?

Regardless of the child's personalities that might be inborn or not, the universal truth is how the children turns out to be, its the Parents' doing!

Thus, I kept on telling myself that where possible, I must teach Piglet the importance of family values etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment