Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Moods

Ever since the start of this week, I have been feeling moody and tired. Piglet is like getting heavier and heavier, my backaches get worse and I feel pain in my pelvis area. That kind of pain is difficult to describe.

Pirate King took the risk of buying my breast pump over ebay and getting the seller to ship to Sis' apartment in San Francisco, the damage done to our pockets if the breast pump dun gets delivered to Sis is SG$420! And now, he is thinking of getting this Fisher-Price mobile for Piglet. I m telling him to hang on to it first. If the breast pump gets to my Sis, then he can buy it!

Guess, Piglet is going to be a Daddy's girl. Pretty amazed by Pirate King's transformation on his attitude towards Piglet, from bo chup till now, he is even more anxious about Piglet than me! This definitely lightens my mood!

In the meantime, I just wish my mood will lighten up alot and I dun be so grouchy!

No comments:

Post a Comment