Friday, June 1, 2007

Unbearable Pain

There is this persistent throbbing pain at the left side of my chest. It has been there for 2 weeks plus and it gets worse whenever I m hungry, after a meal or whenever i need to shit!

Last nite, the pain gets so unbearable that I cried! Pirate King comforted me... I told him i felt so useless for not being able to endure the pain... If i cant endure this pain, what about the pain when I m in labour?

Piglet seems to sense my discomfort and kicked in response to my cries. I reassured piglet that its not its fault! The happy thing is Piglet is connected to me... Even though, i m unsure whether the feeling is piglet's movement... While i was suddenly startled out of my sleep by inconsiderate neighbours upstairs, piglet was also startled at the same time. This feeling is just wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment