Sunday, June 10, 2007

Piglet's development

Yesterday, Dr Chan gave Piglet a thorough scan!

Piglet now weighs 300g. It is 20 weeks old and i m looking forward to see it in another 20 weeks time!

Everything is developing properly for Piglet. It is normal and healthy! I told Dr Chan not to tell me about Piglet's gender but he can let Lian Ann know.

I had told Lian Ann that he is not to broadcast to the rest of the world what Piglet's gender is! For me, whether boy or gal... Piglet is my precious child..... Whatever discomforts i suffered during my pregnancy is worthless when Piglet calls me Mummy for the 1st time!

Kinda scary to know that I am responsible for Piglet's future! Piglet, Mummy loves you most! U must be filial to your parents & family, be a well-mannered person and not let your parents worry about you constantly! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment