Sunday, June 24, 2007

Mum's back!

Mum is back after 1 week in Msia! She went to Redang, KL & Bentong!

Pretty surprised that Mum is back home so early... Usually, she will be in Msia for at least 1.5 weeks!

After listening to Mum, Sis & Bond's recollections of the Redang trip, I came to a conclusion. It was not enjoyable for the young ones! Sis & Bond laments about the elders' pattern etc. I told Mum that I m neutral to everything... Just accept it coz mabbe when i m old, i might have such pattern too!

My little piglet is really so realistic! Ah bond let me slept on his bed on the condition that his Elmo & Nici have to be sleeping with me. Then, this morning, Bond told my piglet to kick me coz i din sleep with Nici. Guess what, piglet really kicked me!

Think piglet is starting to react to sounds. It can recognise Lian Ann's voice liao... it will kick me when i stayed overnight at Bedok and meet Lian Ann the next day!

No comments:

Post a Comment