Friday, June 29, 2007

How to deal with it?

My Mum ever doting on me, sew a swaddling cloth for my Piglet. She is going to sew a blanket later and I will be doing the finishing touches on the beansprout pillow for Piglet. My stewpig hubby saw the swaddling cloth that Mum has sew. He shown no signs of appreciation....

Never mind about this since Guys dun understand such stuff.... Yet, he choose to anger my Mum with this stupid comment of his. I guess i m partly to blame for letting my Mum knew about this comment!

Its a tradition for my hubby side to give Pig Trotters' Vinegar to my side during Piglet's full month celebration. Also, it is meant as a gift to friends and relatives too!

So, Piglet being the first grandchild at my side... My side will be enthusiastic and excited about its birth! My Mum wanted to preserve the ginger (essential ingredient for the Pig Trotters' Vinegar) first as the longer the ginger is preserved, the more tasty the Pig Trotters' Vinegar is!

At first, my stewpig hubby tot it was a Cantonese thing. After explaining to him about the above and commenting that how much his family loves to eat it. He commented, "My family dun have such high class taste in pig trotters' vinegar as yours!" My Mum is furious! She is doing it as a favour to my in laws... Yet my stewpig hubby dunno how to appreciate it!

It was agreed that tomorrow, we borrowed my in laws' car to buy the giantic claypot and the sweet vinegar to prepare the ginger. Actually, I dun want my Mum to do the ginger as my in laws dun appreciate things that people had done for them and take things for granted!

As much as i know my family is particular about things, still it is wrong of my hubby to comment on it! Guess, I have to learn how to filter information! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment