Monday, February 20, 2006

Unexpected!


The unexpected things always happen!

2 weeks ago... I was at my boyfriend's place.... The usual practice is that I will wait for him to finish his beauty bath first before sending me home later.....

I was in his study and he shown no signs of going to bath... I was thinking to myself,"Hmm.. why is he not going to shower? Nevermind, nag him when i sit down later..." Then, i turn his chair around, preparing to sit...........

The thought of nagging him to shower was completely out of my mind! On the chair, I saw this soft toy... A bear holding a heart and around its' neck is a printed enlarged Cartier diamond ring! He asked the magic question... I was so touched by his gesture that I kept on having this silly smile on my face!

Well... as for my "Cartier" diamond ring... He told me that we should take our time to shop for it!

Its quite an unique proposal! And i had named the bear "50 Million"!

No comments:

Post a Comment