Sunday, February 5, 2006

Preparation.... Preparation.....

In order to execute the grand plan, a huge amount of preparation is required.... Planning your own wedding is like organising a Dinner and Dance for yourselves....

Essential, practical help and advice is acceptable at all times.... Though, sometimes I get pretty crappy advice from people........ That literally riled me up... and that will start a chain of actions... That followed like this:

Angry at fiance => Arguments & Fights => Cold Wars => Tiring!

Thus, I conclude that all this planning really tests our relationships... I heard from my friends that some couples broke up due to the stress of the planning and executation of the grand plan...
And I do hope that this test of relationship, I will pass with FLYING COLOURS!

No comments:

Post a Comment