Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Lacy Story.....


As mentioned in my previous post, I had actually bought a dress for my civil solemnisation ceremony in Apr...

After some advice from my friends, I decided to ask my Mum to sew a dress for me. Once dearest Mummy has agreed to sew for me, we went to hunt for the materials. Mum loves to look at fabrics (occuptional "hazard" of her), she went to Arab Street and Chinatown to check out the fabrics for me.....


Both of us decided to check out this fabric shop, Khemcos at Centrepoint! We had bought fabric from it before but their fabric are quite expensive as they sell good quality cotton, silk and laces fabric..... In order to match my pink shoes, my selection of the colours for the fabrics are pretty limited!

For those who knew me, I m a big fan of lace fabric! So, the minute I touched the french lace... I won't settle for anything less! Plus, there is a sale on the lace that I wanted! I boldly bought 2 metres of blue colored french lace.... .. The lace is so pretty and soft that you can't help but to touch it more!

No comments:

Post a Comment