Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mixed Feelings

Today is the last day in the company that i had been working for 4 years.

Its really mixed feelings, there are good times and bad times. It is so unfortunate that all the bads of this company masked away all the good.

When i first joined the company, there was 100% turnover and followed by a brand new team. We, the brand new team bonded and worked happily despites the working conditions then. Unfortunately, the colleagues all left and I was left all alone again. I can't fit into the new team for whatever reason and I was surprised that I managed to survive for almost 2 years by being a lone ranger. That was the most miserable period.

As I went around saying good bye to my colleagues, I almost wanted to tear when one of them were telling me, "It has been so long that I met such a cheerful gal like you especially in this company!" I was so touched! What was unexpected was SS, she told me that she wished I had worked for 10 years instead of 4 years! Well, my work is still appreciated by her.

Suddenly, I had many "Turn Back Time" moments and realised that things might be different with a lot of "What if"? But this time, there is no "what if", I had to move on. If I had stayed, I will lose more of myself and that is not what I want.

No matter what, Thank you, dear company for giving me a best time of my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment