Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Anything deemed wrong cry first.... -_-|||

Ms. Piggy for whatever reasons doesn't like to sleep with her diapers on now. She will wake me up with her request to pee in the middle of night.

Last night, I was awakened by her loud wailing. I thought she was having nightmares so I went to check on her and to discover that her pyjamas, bedsheets and blanket were all wet!

So, I woke PK up and got PK to get me a new set of pyjamas for her, also to settle the wet bedsheets and blanket.

Anyway, I realised Ms Piggy is real smart now. Anything she has done that is deemed wrong, she will cry first so that we won't lecture her. This gets on my nerves at times coz sometimes she just won't stop crying even though we did not lecture her or what!

No comments:

Post a Comment