Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Another wedding in May!

During my CNY trip to KL, it was announced that my cousin is getting married in this year.

My Auntie & Uncle had not choosen a date yet but it was to be scheduled in May!

We (Mum & the siblings) were surprised that my cousin & his fiance were in a hurry to get married and we sensed that something is amissed but can't mark it down.

It turns out that my cousin's fiance is pregnant (baby due in Sep'10) and they need to get married as soon as possible. After hearing that from Mum, we pieced things together and we will like, "No wonder, S is always tired and wants to sleep lah!"

So, the original plan of my cousin not wanting to get married in the year of Tiger is spoilt and like i told him, "Who said, can't get married or have kids in the year of Tiger?" For him, the joke is on him, getting married and have a child in the year of Tiger!

As for us, we will be making a trip down to KL in May to attend his wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment