Friday, November 2, 2007

Sleep

Claire belongs to the category of babies that slept a lot in the day and refused to sleep at night!

Today, she really made me so exhausted that I could sleep on and on! She woke up to have her afternoon feed and after feeding her. I sensed something strange with her... She POOED! And being the clumsy Mum, i sung her the poo poo song so that she can finish pooing while i clean her up later!

After cleaning up her poo etc, guess what! Claire pee on me! Her expression is so funny! She looked at me with her Bambi eyes as if to say, "Sorry Mum!" Once i finished clearing her mess, i thought she wanted to sleep but she looked as if she is hungry. So, i put her down in her cot and went to kitchen to make her milk.

This naughty gal of mine fell asleep the minute i came back with the milk! Guess, i need sleep to replenish my energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment