Sunday, November 18, 2007

1 month old

Most people will realise that my blog is full of words but not much or even no images in it.

I m pretty tempted to put images of Claire in my blog but i guess i still want to retain some privacy of my own. A blog for Claire serves as a reminder of raising her!

Claire is finally 1 month old or rather 33 days old... depending on how you calculated... ie does her birthday is counted as 1 day or not!

Quoting my friend's words, "Claire is my new & unreasonable boss" now!

I guess Claire is really an amazing baby. Last Sunday, my relatives dropped by to see her and guess what she slept through the whole time that my relatives were here amidst all the noise. Even with the vacuum cleaner switched on full blast, she still slept! Mum asked me whether Claire has any hearing problem coz she remained asleep for the whole time despite the noise!

Pirate King freaked out whenever Claire poo and he will pass her to me to clean up. Today, Claire pooed on him and i forced him to change her diaper..... Guess what, he made a mess out of it! Claire's booties were dirtied by her own poo and Claire's little legs also got poo on them. At the end of the day, its Mama (ie ME) that saved the day!

Claire is also a powerful milk vomitting machine, she can spit up milk via her mouth and nostrils at the same time. This scared the shit out of me initially but once i realised that Claire is putting on weight etc.... Its really no cause for alarm!

Anyway, i will be bringing Claire for her Hep B shot tomorrow! Keeping my fingers crossed that everything will be fine! Claire is really a challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment