Sunday, November 18, 2007

End of Confinement!

Claire is finally 1 month old, her official celebration will be on 25 Nov 07!

I m happy that my confinement is finally over! Meaning i will be able to eat whatever i want (still have to observe the 100 days rule) and most importantly, I can shower and wash my hair!!!

I will be moving up to my parents' place on Thursday as the confinement lady is leaving on this same day too! I m actually quite fearful as I dunno whether i can cope with looking after Claire 24/7 especially night time. Currently, the confinement lady is looking after Claire at night for me... Even though at times, i will wake up in the wee hours to pump breastmilk (due to engorgement or leaking breasts)

Keeping my fingers crossed for the challenges ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment