Saturday, July 28, 2007

Piglet at 27th Weeks!


This is a 3D picture of Piglet at 27th weeks! Piglet looks liked an alien in the picture. My family commented that Piglet has the bone structure of Pirate King and I have this feeling that Piglet won't be a pretty woman or handsome hunk! But, most importantly Piglet does not have any cleft lip and I just want it to be healthy!


Piglet is quite stubborn in its own way. While Dr Chan is trying to get a good scan of its facial features, it initially uses its little hand to block its face partially.... Subsequently, it blocked the whole of the lower half of its face! No matter, how Dr Chan tried to get Piglet to remove its little hand from blocking the facial features on my tummy.... Piglet simply refused to budge and it protested by kicking me and using its little hand to block even more of its face!

Actually, I m even more excited to see Piglet when i gave birth to it in another 13 weeks time! Now as i progressed into my 3rd trimester soon, i get tired more easily and I can't walk for too long without sitting down to rest!

Piglet, Mummy & Daddy love you! We re looking forward to see you soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment