Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Busy Weekend!

I had a busy weekend!

On Friday, i went for my pedicure & eyebrow trimming after work! Yup, i m a vain Mama... I can't help but admire my toenails! Its painted a dark red!

On Sat, I went for my facial first followed by lunch at Chinatown! I managed to eat my fave Yong Tau Foo... even though i got to queue for 15 minutes... Afterwards, Pirate King & Mum met up with me to get those big pots for my confinement use.

We bought 3 pots and they costs us $76.95! I can't imagine such pots are so expensive! Poor Pirate King was our chaffeur for the day, he dropped us at Tangs and went back to Redhill to dump the pots & returned the car to my parents in laws.

For dinner, I gave them an early birthday treat coz Fat Bond is sailing off on 4th Aug and Hui is leaving for San Francisco on 28th Jul. We went to this Japanese restaurant at Clarke Quay. Their food is authentic Japanese but pricey!

The last stop of the day was going to The Cathay to catch, "Invisible Target". Mum treated us to watch! We had popcorns & peanuts! It has been so long since the whole family went to catch a movie together! My dear little piglet was startled by the loud, explosive scenes and started to kick me. I have to constantly pat my bump to calm it down and to reassure it!

On Sunday, Pirate King left the home early for his Batam trip. I did some housework and went to Mum's place to spend the rest of my Sunday. I even trimmed my hair! Now, i think i looked like a boy from the behind!

No comments:

Post a Comment