Monday, February 12, 2007

Recap on the banquet in Bentong, Pahang on 10 Feb 2007

Just came back from KL....

Mummy dearest had thrown a dinner banquet for her friends & relatives in Bentong, Pahang. As they are unable to attend my wedding on 27 Jan 07. Another one was held on 10 Feb 07 for them.

Its so heartening to see Mum's friends who had watched me grown up from a naughty toddler to where I am now! The person that is the happiest is Mum! I never seen her so happy before....

Dad is even funnier.... He got smashed and Pirate King and brother have to attend to him... Quoting my Uncle's words, "Your Dad is just too happy!"

Its just so funny.... The wedding on 27 Jan 07 is like a rehearsal! The one last Saturday was a more personal affair... At least, I got to eat all the food!

No comments:

Post a Comment