Friday, February 9, 2007

Execution of the Grand Plan - Night

We din get to rest much from our day's program....

The driver came to pick us up at 4.30pm.. We went to Fullerton Hotel first to collect the Birthday Cake that Pirate King had ordered for G. It was G's birthday and he was the best man!

We reached Noble House (the restaurant) at 5pm and the next moment, I got to do my make up. Denise & Lucas were there early to rehearse. Both of them agreed to be my emcee for the night!

After my make up and everything was done, I was all ready to mingle with the guests.... Everyone commented that I looked like a Barbie doll! I think so too.... Like a little princess with a tiara on my head! :P

The minute I mingled with the guests, time seems to fly and everything happens like a flash... We marched into the banquet hall with See Ying & Yuxuan playing Canon in D on the piano. There was smoke and bubbles.... Everything seems so dreamy!

Once we are seated, Pirate King's side screwed up again.... Apparently, his relatives were late and the best part is they re not assigned seats. My in laws kept on asking him where they re supposed to sit but.... Pirate King is totally clueless! Anyway, after our first course, we re whisked to the make up room to change into my evening gown and my last make up...

We marched into the banquet hall again.... After the toasting session, Pirate King gave a speech, it was the 1st time I seen him so nervous before... His army friend, Kheng Leng gave a speech about us... After that, it was photography session again.... Ie taking photographs table by table... It was so tiring!

Anyway, to cut the long story short...... Our colleagues forced us to drink brandy & red wine. Both of us were smashed! Thank god for Denise, she sent the both of us home!

To sum it up, the Grand Plan was a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment