Friday, February 9, 2007

Execution of the Grand Plan - Day Program

The Grand Plan was finally executed on 27th Janaury 2007!

That's like 2 weeks ago!

On 27th Janaury 2007, everything happened so fast! Its like what Pirate King says, "Its like a dream!" For me, I can't believe that I m starting a new life with Pirate King!

I woke up at 5am.. I was unable to sleep the night before... The thought of leaving the home that has sheltered me for the past 28 years was certainly unbearable.... My Mama was unable to sleep too... coz her baby (yup, that's me!) is leaving her coop! Thank god, both of us din cried on that day!

Woke up early at 5am, ate some breakfast.... Sharon, my make up artist came to do the make up for me. My jiemeis reached my place at 7am... Took some photographs with them... And i was sitting inside the room.... Waiting for Pirate King to pick me up!

The funny thing that happened in the morning was that Fat Bond was late! Fat Bond 's job is to open the car door for Pirate King before he could pick me up! Fat Bond was late coz he couldn't get a cab from Novotel Hotel back home.... Nevertheless, Pirate King and his entourage waited for 15 minutes before Fat Bond went down to open the door!

The only thing I missed was the sabotage session on Pirate King & his band of brothers... Apparently, the tasks given to them to execute were not tough but yet.... Nevertheless, it was quite funny to hear Pirate King to read Cantonese!

It was followed by a tea ceremony and photography session at my place....

After that my parents sent me off to my in laws, Dad was sheltering us with the red umbrella while Mum was scattering rice on me. At my in laws place, we prayed to the Gods and had a tea ceremony and another photography session.....

We stayed for 1 - 2 hrs at my in laws place... After which, we went to my parents' place and had lunch... After the lunch, we went to our apartment to rest before the banquet starts at night...

No comments:

Post a Comment