Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Mum's Quest to Pahang....

Mum, Fat Bond & HK Auntie took the 9.30am bus yesterday to KL.

Mum's quest is to distribute the wedding cakes & invitation cards to her side of family and friends in KL & Pahang. She is assisted by my bro, Fat Bond and her elder sis, HK Auntie.

When i saw Mum's luggauge yesterday morn... I was totally stunned... So much things for the 3 of them... Mum commented that i was lucky not to embark on this trip with them. Inside my heart, i was thinking i did volunteer to go with you all... But u refused to accomadate to my schedule... Thus, i din go!

Mum is excited and at the same time, reluctant to see me get married and left her coop. In my wedding preparations, my family is the one who helped me out the most. Pirate King's family only talked even though they did provide the necessary financial backing but money is not everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment