Tuesday, December 19, 2006

% Completed?

If anyone will to ask me, how many % of your home is completed?

I wont know how to answer... My home is fully renovated, with most of the furniture & electrical appliances in... But it is still a mess.... Especially the kitchen & storeroom!

Pirate King and I took leave yesterday.... Our aim is to clean up our home as much as possible and to wait for the delivery of the furniture. Guess what, our furniture arrived but the furniture store forgotten abt our shelves inside the shoe cabinet... Thus, we got to wait for it another day...

I m trying to get Pirate King to throw away his chair. That chair of his is so old and full of unseen dirt. Besides, we have a Herman Miller Aeron Chair... (That's my pride & joy!) I bought this designer chair! Yup, i will show it off! But not to my Mum coz i will be reprimanded for spending too much on a chair! :P

In fact, i m amazed by the amount of rubbish or stuff that both of us have! I m thankful to my Mama for training me to throw away or give away things that i dun need.

Sheesh... I still have loads of things to clear... I guess i will say my home is 99.99% completed! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment