Monday, December 11, 2006

Hiccups?

Just some hiccups.....

Realised that the photographer we had engaged for my wedding is drafted for reservist... (Protecting our nation!) Plus, my wedding date is a super hot date and it is just one month away... Hehhe... Chances of finding a good photographer is SLIM!

Never mind, my invitation cards also ran into some problem... My Dad insisted on hotstamping for the invitation cards... It ended up with the cards being delayed in printing! The best part is there is no map of directions to the restaurant printed on it... It ended up Pirate King and me making 2 trips separately, one to collect the cards while the another to collect the map for directions....

Anyway, just pray that everything will be alright for my big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment