Monday, September 18, 2006

Responsibility...

Was reading my sis' blog....

So much anger in her... Dunno how to comment but i guess Sibling Rivalry is always there...

She s jealous of me... PRetty surprised to hear that! A lot of laments abt me and the amount of love my Mum has showered on me....

If my Mum will to hear it, I dunno how she will react. Quoting my Sis' words, i had changed from a "no" gal to a "yes" gal. To me, its a stage... Everyone will have their expectations and dreams etc.. I envy my sis for hvg so much supportive friends around her.... Great working experience & exposure.. She doesnt hv to go thru as much detours as me in terms of work and everything...

Regardless of the sibling rivalry etc, she will always be a sister close to my heart. She has always been the supportive one for me since she has been born.

I could only tell her..... Responsibility is the one. Being the eldest, I have even more expectations from my parents and that comes with heavy responsibility. Growing older means you have to shoulder more responsibility... Regardless of your environment etcc...

No comments:

Post a Comment