Wednesday, September 27, 2006

HK Trip - Reflections.....

Just came back from my HK Trip. The whole trip was simply tiring....

During this trip, shopping & eating are the main highlights. But the aim of this trip is to thank the gods for getting me a job.

Yup, u can say... in these days & times, Do you have to be so supersititious? Well, i will say different religons thanked their gods differently... I went to thank the gods on my 2nd day in HK. This temple in HK is famous for granting wishes esp in terms of career and wealth. For me, I just want my family to be healthy & happy....

My cousin's wife gave birth to a baby gal. Her name is Grace, she is so tiny... We went to visit her twice. The first time we saw her, she was wide awake... She seems to know that her Grandaunt (my Mum) & 2 aunties (My sis & me) came all the way from Spore to visit her. Frankly speaking, its amazing to see how a baby grown up to an adult, just my siblings & me.... And now, I m seeing my parents growing old...... Guess Life is as such.....

Actually, I din enjoy this trip very much mainly due to lack of sleep. As much as HK is a shopping paradise.. The whole envt is polluted and crowded. I still prefer Singapore! Despite the fact that majority of us are protected/pampered by our Govt. Nothing beats a safe place like home. Every place has its pros & cons.... At the end of the day, I will choose Singapore! Sounds very patriotic rite?

I enjoyed myself thoroughly when my Sis & I went to Lamma Island with Bessie & Ivan (our cousin, Doris' frens) for a leisure hike. The place is clean and refreshing. Its like the Pulau Ubin in Singapore....

Anyway, this trip is a bonding session for the women in my family though there are occassional unhappiness or arguements during the 6 days trip. I am really grateful to my Mum & Sis for accompanying me to HK to get my bridal trousseau.

No comments:

Post a Comment