Friday, September 8, 2006

HoneyMoon Destinations

This question has been posed to me many times, "Where are you heading for your honeymoon?"

My original destination was to visit the Grand Canyon, Niagara Falls and Las Vegas in US. Ever since, dear Hubby's boastful fren announced his intention to visit these places for his honeymoon. It totally put me off..

Everyone will say, y be bothered with such a person and changed your destination? Well, u can say that i m pissed off that someone ripped off my idea of going to Grand Canyon for honeymoon esp if tat someone is someone that you totally DETEST! This boastful fren (NINCOMPOOP) of dear hubby is the typical example of someone trying to make it big but ended up looking like a loser!

After so research and recommendations from my frens, EGYPT will be the destination! Why EGYPT? It has one of the seven wonders of the world, the movie, "Cleopatra" s effect and I had never travelled to North Africa before!

Keeping my fingers crossed that this idea wont get ripped off again by that NINCOMPOOP fren of dear hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment