Monday, January 12, 2009

Her 2nd Wedding Dinner - 11 January 2009

Claire attended her 2nd wedding dinner at M Hotel on last Sunday. The first was Pirate King's cousin one and she was around 6-7 months old.

Well, the moment i put on my blue dress. Claire demanded to be carried immediately and she kept on using her little fingers to feel my dress. Once the adults were done, we dressed her up in the birthday dress that Mum made for her.

Ms Claire is so vain, she kept on smiling after she worn the dress together with her shoes. (I bought a new pair specially for this occassion!) When we reached M hotel, she was getting friendly with the people there. She even attempted to play with a boy there.

During the dinner, we kept her entertained by giving her bits and pieces of food and letting her out to be the free range chicken occassionally. I dreaded it most when she starts to act cranky coz bedtime is approaching! Thank god for my family who are there to help me entertain her while she was acting up and letting both of us to eat in peace!

Here is a picture of Claire, Pirate King, me and the bride before the dinner starts:

No comments:

Post a Comment