Thursday, April 3, 2008

Its a bird! Its a plane! No, its Super Claire!

This cheeky gal of mine became Super Claire at 4.49am this morning!

Claire sleeps on my brother's bed whereas I sleep on the floor. This morning, I was sleeping soundly and instinctly I turned to sleep on my side.

The moment, I turned to my side. A loud thud was heard and I saw Claire in the crawling position on my mattress. She was looking around and giving me this mega watt smile! Thank god, the fall distance between her bed and my mattress was not that high! The amazing part is that she did not cry at all. Most babies would have cry for falling!

Anyway, i put her on her back and attempted to sleep. Unfortunately, she was so wide awake that she kept on kicking and singing song to herself. In the end, I went to the kitchen and prepared her feed.

As usual, she did not finish her milk and she refused to sleep till 6am. Guess what, she woke up at 7.30am again in time to see me leave for work!

I seriously dunno what to make of Claire but I do know that her mega watt smile is enough to melt every frustrations in raising her!

No comments:

Post a Comment