Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Toys

Pirate King and I had always wanted to buy a play gym for Claire. Everytime, I mentioned about buying a play gym, Mum will tell me not to waste money.

Last Sunday, after the dim sum lunch at Raffles Hotel. We went to Robinsons for shopping and they are having a sale. We saw this Fisher Price play gym and we just got it for her even though it costs $79.

Yesterday, Rosalind dropped by my place and passed me the gifts that she had bought for Claire! She bought Claire a worm that is huggable and that could make sounds, plus a play gym too! She told me that she rather give her toys than other stuff as babies are learning and these are good for her development!

Claire is thrilled by the play gym and she is trying to learn to play with them! I guess the money should be considered well-spent! She is one lucky baby! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment