Saturday, December 29, 2007

2007 Review

In another 2 days, I will have to bid 2007 goodbye. It is definitely a year of events for me!

I got married, pregnant and now I m a Mother of a 2 month old daughter! Its like i almost completed what is the most important events in a Woman's life within a year!

It has also been a fruitful & testing year for me in terms of family & work life. Work life is forever the same, its work and work except for the occassional event like colleagues resigning and new colleagues!

Family life wise, my priorities have changed with the birth of Claire. It seems that everything is centred on her and even though, she is a bundle of joy & challenges. With her birth, Pirate King & I lost our freedom! But, this loss is nothing as compared to seeing her grow day by day!

Also, i am thankful for the support that my family has given especially during the period that I m staying at my parents' place to cope with taking care of Claire. My family dotes on Claire and she is the Princess! For my in laws, I came to realise a lot of things about them and I tried to turn a blind eye to their antics but when it comes to Claire, I won't hestiate to make my turn as her mother.

The only regret is that Pirate King and I did not go to Egypt as planned for our honeymoon due to my pregnancy. Looking back, I m really thankful for all the love & support given to me by Pirate King and my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment