Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sleepless...

Woke up at 3.41am to answer the call of nature and realised that PK is not sleeping.... Went to get him back to bed...

Guess what, I m the one that can't get back to sleep. Piglet is going to HK next month with Mum at Mum's request, or rather HK Aunt's request.

Piglet is funny, when we asked her, "Do you want to go visit Yipo in HK?" She shook her head. When we told her that she will be taking the aeroplane to visit Yipo, she did not answer us. After a while, she told us, "I want to find Yeh yeh and Yipo ah!"

For me, I suddenly have this notion to visit Piglet in HK and helped Mum to bring her back (almost towards the end of the trip). My only problem is whether my work enables me to take leave? I m researching the air ticket's prices to Hong Kong, its either i take budget airline (serves no purpose coz the flight timing coming back dun coincide with Mum) or I take the same airline as Mum.

Quoting Sis => Can't bear to let her go, dun let her go.... (But the selfish me wants to have a break from her.)
Quoting Mum => Itchy butt syndrome....

No comments:

Post a Comment