Monday, November 17, 2008

The sense of disgust is getting stronger

The sense of disgust with my boss is getting stronger by the day. And i must find a way to convert this disgust into a Taichi strength to push the shit that she piled over me back to her!

Last week, we had a deadline to submit to our head office in Hamburg. This idiotic superior of mine forced me to do an inhouse project, while the rest of my colleagues were busy doing the Hamburg stuff. Finally, i managed to finish the inhouse project but left with one day to complete the Hamburg task.

Finally, i managed to get the Hamburg task done. Guess what, today at 4.21pm, my DEAR SUPERIOR did and below is our conversation:

IB (idiotic boss): Josephine, here is a list of the stds that I need you to check and review it with me.
Me: Har, I did not have a copy of the calculations like what the rest has. As I was only left with one day to settle it before you submitted it to Hamburg leh.
IB: Then i think you have to re-work it from scratch and review it with me tomorrow morning coz i need to reply them (Hamburg) by tomorrow morning.
Me: Oh, okie (INSIDE BOILING WITH RAGE)

Sheesh, i felt like telling her, why dun u pass the things to me a 6pm instead. Due to the nature of the calculations, i had to run a pivot table and running this table takes up alot of time and stuff. So, i was just ranting to my colleague about how slow the system is....

Idiotic boss commented,"Josephine, why are u so grumpy today?" At that moment, felt like slapping her in the face!

Now, I FULLY UNDERSTAND WHY ALL MY EX-COLLEAGUES LEFT! Its just so disgusting to work with someone who does not know how to manage her time and prioritise her stuff. Also, provide the so called "Interesting" work does not add value to my growth and it just made all of us looked idiotic in the eyes of other departments!

Now, i just gotta hang on and look for greener pastures. The longer i stayed in this place, the more useless I feel myself to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment