Sunday, September 28, 2008

Claire's Birthday Celebration Preparations!

Ms Claire is going to have her 1st birthday celebrated on 5th Oct 08.

So, as parents, Pirate King & I had to settle the guest list, deco, catering + cake for the party! This party, we are inviting mainly our friends and close family members as we did not invite any friends for Claire's 1st month celebration.

Frankly speaking, organising her party is not easy. We have to find the catering, the party theme & cake and all within the budget!

I m thankful that my family gave alot of suggestions in terms of catering & cake. In the end, we decided on a simple Barnyard theme for Claire, with catering from Eatzi Gourmet (thanks to V who helped us ordered the food) and the birthday cake from Choc-a-bloc (with Mum giving me suggestions on which cake design to choose!)

For me, my part is organising online sprees to get her party deco items and in the process of organising the sprees, i learnt something and realised that no matter how efficient Singpost is.. There re still lost parcels! Keeping my fingers crossed that i m able to get my $$ back!

Now, i just gotta pack party favours for kids and do the deco on that day! Many kisses and hugs to my best gal pal, Denise for agreeing to help out to settle the deco!

No comments:

Post a Comment