Monday, August 11, 2008

First Swim at a real pool!

Last Saturday, i bought Claire to my cousin's condo in Seng Kang to utilise the baby pool!

Pirate King didn't go with me coz he got recalled back to office last minute due to a server failure. Being the lazy Mummy, i dressed Claire in her Ralph Lauren blue swimsuit (a gift from my Sis) and with the Kate Mack terry bathrobe i bought for her in an US spree, so that she can head straight to the pool once we reached the baby pool!

Unfortunately, it was raining on my way to Seng Kang and the water is slightly cold. I tot it will be a damper again but we brought her to the pool. As the KKH pd told us that its strictly 15minutes for Claire in the pool, i have to keep track of the time!

When we put Claire in the pool, she gave us this stoic look. We tried ways to entice her to smile but she still gave us her signature stoic look. So, i pushed her around in her float and 5 minutes before time is up, this cheeky gal of mine started to scream & smile!!!

She loves the water! Too bad there is no photographs to show as my cousin can't find her camera!

Thank god, Claire did not cry when we thrusted her into the pool! I will bring her more often to the pool when possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment