Saturday, July 29, 2006

Japanese Shinkansen vs Malaysia KTM

A month has passed and HK Auntie is going back to HK tomorrow....

Was wondering whether will i be able to send her off at the airport! Today is such a "fruitful" day!

This morn, went to Doris' pl to enjoy her swimming & sauna's facilities, followed by breakfast with her & HK Auntie. After which, we went to Chinatown to have our dimsum lunch...

Then, Lian Ann & me left the restaurant and went to our new place... To settle the protective film.... The installation of the protective film was at least 4 hours ++... Went to hv dinner with my folks while Lian Ann went to his fren's BBQ!

Dinner was with my parents, fat bond, HK auntie, Doris and my 2nd uncle & his wife! In the course of dinner, poor Doris was caught with a call from her client... Doris happened to be on STANDBY this week..... She din really enjoyed her dinner! Poor cousin!

My 2nd uncle's wife aka F Aunt complained to me abt her son aka my cousin, A's renovation. Based on her words, the contractor didn't do a good job and gave a lot of lame excuses for the defects... Mainly to push away all the blame...... Heard from them that A's getting married in Dec 06, that is 1 mth before my customary wedding....

Fat Bond commented that A is taking the Japanese Shinkansen railway system whereas I m taking the Malaysia's KTM railway system. As both A & I got our apartments within a few mths of each other, solemnised our marriage within 1 mth of each other, got our apartments renovated and the BEST part, he is going to hold his customary wedding 1 mth before me! Its like A everything within the span of 6 mths whereas I m still like taking my own sweet time to prepare the stuff....

But, I asked Fat Bond this qn, "Who is more stressful, me or A?" The obvious answer is A. These few days that i seen him, he looked so bogged down by the issues that he had for his wedding & home renovation.... Heard from my uncle that his home renovation cost him approx SG$40K, his furniture & electrical appliances another SG$20k... All in all, a whopping SG$6ok within a period of 6 mths! I guess A din know that there is so much $$ in all these!

I sounded like I m gloating, the truth is I m pissed off with him... Like trying to outdo me..... I mean I had told all my family & relatives abt my wedding date... Now, its so unfortunate that my 2nd Uncle cant attend mine and he s a fave uncle of mine! :(

Quoting Mum's words, "Its fated that we cant attend each others' children's wedding!" Poor Mum! I know she wants her siblings all by her side at my wedding! Just pray hard that everything works out fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment