Monday, June 12, 2006

Reflections....

Went to my cousin's Civil Solemnisation ceremony last Saturday....

Suddenly, it dawned onto me that I had forgotten what my vows are! Dear husband could remember and he told me that his vows and ours are different... PErhaps, its the fact that different wedding solemnisers chose different vows? The most important thing is to sign on the dotted line..... :)

Come to think of it, there are many couples tying the knots this year! I had received quite a bit of invitations to wedding banquets... That sparked this fear inside my head.... Will I have to invite them to my wedding banquet? Will they turn up... etc etc.... Call me paranoid!

Anyway, being married comes with a lot of unexpected responsibilites... Even though dear husband dun admit it, he actually shouldered most of the responsibilites than me! As much as he could give me grief at times, I m really counting my blessings and trying my best not to take him for granted!

No comments:

Post a Comment