Monday, April 24, 2006

Shoes! Shoes!


I had collected my Bridal Shoes finally! Isn't it pretty and sexy? Hehe... U might ask me how can a pair of covered toes shoes be sexy! Well, check my feet out when I wear it at my wedding!

These pair of shoes are a gift from dear fiance! Really thankful for him during this period of time! Unemployment and wedding preparation, such an untimely thing to happen! :)

Anyway, I will be going for a break to HK in mid May after my Civil Solemnisation. So, dear friends, please do not be worried for me! I have gone through so many things already during the past 6 months. I will pick myself up and I am very sure that I will find a better job and things will turn out for the best in these upcoming months!

My Grand Plan won't be called a GRAND one without all these hitches and hiccups occuring!

Have a good week ahead to my dear friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment